ReadON was designed for success -
ReadON has been designed for children who have challenges in learning. Our solution has specifically been designed to help children:
- Diagnosed with dyslexia or a learning disorder.
- Have trouble picking up the reading skill due to ADHD or ASD.
- They have poor working memory and executive functioning skills
Many adults go through life struggling with literacy skills. ReadON can help adults who have stress, anxiety and depression due to struggles with reading. Adults who have:
- Good reading skills but can’t recall what they’ve read.
- Poor working memory.
- Eye movement control problems.
- Provide An Option To Improve The Ways People With Ld Work And Live
- Support Creation Of A More Equal And Inclusive Society
- Empower You In Changing Lives
- LD significantly contributes to multi-generational poverty, unemployment, mental health issues and criminal behaviors.